Are you upbeat, passionate, have a keen eye for the detail and the ability to lead your team in a busy and fast paced pub? We want our managers to engage with our guests, have a passion for serving great food and drinks and strive to ensure our guests receive an EPIC experience every time whilst developing your teams. In return we’ll give you all the training and development you need to get you to the next step of your hospitality career.
KEY JOB SKILLS
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Guest focused at all times
- Assist in the control of liquor, wages & costs
- Adhere to the banking and cash procedure for the pub
- Knowledge of stock so that feedback can be communicated to the team
- Provide feedback and assist in the training following our mystery diner visits.
- Provide on the job training to all our front of house teams on all aspects of the pub
- Have a working knowledge of social media in a pub environment